Accounts Receivable Analyst
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Reports To: The A.R.S. will report to the VP Operations.
Position Type: Full Time
The role of the AR/AP Specialist is to maintain and streamline the invoicing and accounts receivable processes. They will be responsible for accuracy and efficiency within the company’s billing operations. This position will keep up to date with our partners billing requirements and make sure all needs are met in a timely manner.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- This position will be responsible for both Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions.
- Answer internal and external customer services calls to handle billing issues.
- Collect past due payments
- Research and resolve discrepancies
- Ensure that all the payments are correctly applied in the Billing System
- Responsible for reconciling billing and/or payment by entering adjustment to the client's records as necessary
- Manage all pricing for key customer accounts to ensure that correct information is in the system for billing
- Creating invoices in a timely fashion and in accordance with customer contract terms
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Develop innovative ways to streamline the invoicing process
- Cross referencing the job description with the billing codes to ensure accuracy within the invoices
- Manage an ongoing relationship with external vendors
- Audit department activity for accuracy
- Possesses strong analytical, time management, organizational, problem solving and decision-making skills
Multitasking capabilities a must
Collaborate effort with process improvement
Accounting experience preferred
Ability to analyze data in order to ensure accuracy
At Concierge Group Services, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Concierge Group Services is a Drug-Free Workplace employer. Concierge Group Services may refuse to hire a job applicant who refuses to submit to a drug/alcohol test.